Hometown Truckee, CA
School: Truckee High School
Team: Truckee High School Nordic Ski Team
Age first skied: 5
Favorite Book: Pretty Little Liars
Favorite Nordic Athlete: Jessie Diggins and Kikkan Randall
Favorite Off Snow Sport: Soccer
Favorite Athlete in that sport: Alex Morgan
Most Memorable Far West Experience:
My most memorable Far West experience would have to be the recent trip to Soldier Hollow for the super JNQ!
Best Racing Experience:
My best racing experience was either the Sprints at Soldier Hollow or the recent State Championship.
If you could have one superhero power, what would it be?
I think it would be really cool to have a mind-reading power, cat-like reflexes, or a mix of the two!
What is something most people can do that you cannot?
Spread The Word!
Junior Nationals Schedule
March 11-16, 2013
Sunday March 10th Opening Ceremonies
Monday March 11th: Freestyle Interval Start Competition (5k /10k)
Tuesday March 12th: Classic Relay Competition (3 x 3k relay)
Thursday, March 14th: Freestyle Sprint Competition (1.25k / 1k)
Saturday March 16th: Classic Mass Start Competition (5k /10k /15k); Closing Ceremony and Awards Banquet
Junior Nationalphotosby MacBeth Graphics
- * Promoting and supporting XC ski clubs, ski venues, coaching, and race development within the Far West Region
- * Attracting new individuals and groups to XC racing
- * Developing junior, senior, and masters athletes* to their full potential through education and world-class coaching
- * Providing financial support to high school junior ski programs and through individual grants and scholarships
- * Selecting junior, senior, and masters regional teams and support members competing at national and international levels
- * Creating lifelong successful athletes at all levels of ability