Hometown Brockway, Ca
School: Incline High School
Team: Auburn Ski Club
Age first skied: 3
Favorite Book: If You Give a Moose a Muffin
Favorite Nordic Athlete: Dario
Favorite Off Snow Sport: Mountain Biking
Favorite Athlete in that sport: Mark Weir
Most Memorable Far West Experience:
Opening cerimonies of my first jns last year, although it was very cold and long. It was just so cool to be there.
Best Racing Experience:
Classic 5k race at jns last year. Total Cali spring weather and having my best race of the whole year just felt so good. Laying in the finish had never felt so good!
If you could have one superhero power, what would it be?
Slow down time
What is something most people can do that you cannot?
Spread The Word!
Junior Nationals Schedule
March 11-16, 2013
Sunday March 10th Opening Ceremonies
Monday March 11th: Freestyle Interval Start Competition (5k /10k)
Tuesday March 12th: Classic Relay Competition (3 x 3k relay)
Thursday, March 14th: Freestyle Sprint Competition (1.25k / 1k)
Saturday March 16th: Classic Mass Start Competition (5k /10k /15k); Closing Ceremony and Awards Banquet
Junior Nationalphotosby MacBeth Graphics
- * Promoting and supporting XC ski clubs, ski venues, coaching, and race development within the Far West Region
- * Attracting new individuals and groups to XC racing
- * Developing junior, senior, and masters athletes* to their full potential through education and world-class coaching
- * Providing financial support to high school junior ski programs and through individual grants and scholarships
- * Selecting junior, senior, and masters regional teams and support members competing at national and international levels
- * Creating lifelong successful athletes at all levels of ability