School: Sugar Bowl Academy
Team: Sugar Bowl Academy/ Far West
Age first skied: 6
Favorite Book: The Book Thief
Favorite Nordic Athlete: Jeff Schloss
Favorite Off Snow Sport: Ultimate frisbee
Favorite Athlete in that sport:
Most Memorable Far West Experience:
Every trip and fundraiser ever! They’re all so amazing!
Best Racing Experience:
Qualifying for the heats in the Soldier Hollow sprints.
If you could have one superhero power, what would it be?
I would love to be able to fly!
What is something most people can do that you cannot?
Spread The Word!
Junior Nationals Schedule
March 11-16, 2013
Sunday March 10th Opening Ceremonies
Monday March 11th: Freestyle Interval Start Competition (5k /10k)
Tuesday March 12th: Classic Relay Competition (3 x 3k relay)
Thursday, March 14th: Freestyle Sprint Competition (1.25k / 1k)
Saturday March 16th: Classic Mass Start Competition (5k /10k /15k); Closing Ceremony and Awards Banquet
Junior Nationalphotosby MacBeth Graphics
- * Promoting and supporting XC ski clubs, ski venues, coaching, and race development within the Far West Region
- * Attracting new individuals and groups to XC racing
- * Developing junior, senior, and masters athletes* to their full potential through education and world-class coaching
- * Providing financial support to high school junior ski programs and through individual grants and scholarships
- * Selecting junior, senior, and masters regional teams and support members competing at national and international levels
- * Creating lifelong successful athletes at all levels of ability