Hometown Truckee, CA
School: Sugar Bowl Academy
Team: Far West Nordic, Sugar Bowl Academy Nordic, Team “KnuckleHead”
Age first skied: 13
Favorite Book: Anything that is good!
Favorite Nordic Athlete: Jesse Diggins
Favorite Off Snow Sport: Ultimate Frisbee, Running, Road Biking, Rock Climbing
Favorite Athlete in that sport: I don’t know any pro frisbee players….
Most Memorable Far West Experience:
My most memorable Far West experience would have to be breaking my ankle when running the Cascade Trail last summer at DL Bliss camp! I had to be carried roughly a mile by J3 girls. Wasn’t all bad
Best Racing Experience:
My best racing experience would be the Super Junior National Qualifier sprints at Soldier Hollow this year! I placed 6th overall! Nearly killed myself to do it! Best day so far!
If you could have one superhero power, what would it be?
If I could have one super power, it would be to control time and space.
What is something most people can do that you cannot?
I can’t say that I resemble my parents or any of my relatives at all, mostly because I’m Asian and they aren’t.
Spread The Word!
Junior Nationals Schedule
March 11-16, 2013
Sunday March 10th Opening Ceremonies
Monday March 11th: Freestyle Interval Start Competition (5k /10k)
Tuesday March 12th: Classic Relay Competition (3 x 3k relay)
Thursday, March 14th: Freestyle Sprint Competition (1.25k / 1k)
Saturday March 16th: Classic Mass Start Competition (5k /10k /15k); Closing Ceremony and Awards Banquet
Junior Nationalphotosby MacBeth Graphics
- * Promoting and supporting XC ski clubs, ski venues, coaching, and race development within the Far West Region
- * Attracting new individuals and groups to XC racing
- * Developing junior, senior, and masters athletes* to their full potential through education and world-class coaching
- * Providing financial support to high school junior ski programs and through individual grants and scholarships
- * Selecting junior, senior, and masters regional teams and support members competing at national and international levels
- * Creating lifelong successful athletes at all levels of ability