Hometown Truckee, CA
School: Sugar Bowl Academy
Age first skied: 2
Favorite Nordic Athlete: Jessie Diggins
Favorite Off Snow Sport: Mtn. and Road Biking
Most Memorable Far West Experience:
I have so many great memorable experiences with Far West. So many that i cant make out a best experience. One Experience ill remember for ever is pulling into the June Lake Camping area four years ago. Austin Meng was blasting Jingle Bells (Basshunter Remix) and the laughs and looks we got rolling through the camp site were unforgettable.
Best Racing Experience:
My best racing experience would probably be my last three years out in Soldier Hollow Utah! I just love the enthusiasm that everyone has down there and everyone is so stoked to race!
Spread The Word!
Junior Nationals Schedule
March 11-16, 2013
Sunday March 10th Opening Ceremonies
Monday March 11th: Freestyle Interval Start Competition (5k /10k)
Tuesday March 12th: Classic Relay Competition (3 x 3k relay)
Thursday, March 14th: Freestyle Sprint Competition (1.25k / 1k)
Saturday March 16th: Classic Mass Start Competition (5k /10k /15k); Closing Ceremony and Awards Banquet
Junior Nationalphotosby MacBeth Graphics
- * Promoting and supporting XC ski clubs, ski venues, coaching, and race development within the Far West Region
- * Attracting new individuals and groups to XC racing
- * Developing junior, senior, and masters athletes* to their full potential through education and world-class coaching
- * Providing financial support to high school junior ski programs and through individual grants and scholarships
- * Selecting junior, senior, and masters regional teams and support members competing at national and international levels
- * Creating lifelong successful athletes at all levels of ability