Hometown Norwich, VT
School: Sugar Bowl Academy
Team: Sugar Bowl Academy
Age first skied: 1.5
Favorite Book: The Hunger Games
Favorite Nordic Athlete: Liz Stephen
Favorite Off Snow Sport: Horse Back Riding
Favorite Athlete in that sport: Steffen Peters
Most Memorable Far West Experience:
Best Racing Experience:
The Classic Sprint at a JNQ in Farmington, ME. I had made it to the A-Final and went out WAY to hard, and since it was flat pretty much everyone double poled it. I made it until the last straightaway before the finish and just hit a wall, and got passed by 2 people. It was still a really fun race and I learned a lot from it.
If you could have one superhero power, what would it be?
Ability to Fly.
What is something most people can do that you cannot?
Whistle. Everyone else in my family can, but I can’t.
Spread The Word!
Junior Nationals Schedule
March 11-16, 2013
Sunday March 10th Opening Ceremonies
Monday March 11th: Freestyle Interval Start Competition (5k /10k)
Tuesday March 12th: Classic Relay Competition (3 x 3k relay)
Thursday, March 14th: Freestyle Sprint Competition (1.25k / 1k)
Saturday March 16th: Classic Mass Start Competition (5k /10k /15k); Closing Ceremony and Awards Banquet
Junior Nationalphotosby MacBeth Graphics
- * Promoting and supporting XC ski clubs, ski venues, coaching, and race development within the Far West Region
- * Attracting new individuals and groups to XC racing
- * Developing junior, senior, and masters athletes* to their full potential through education and world-class coaching
- * Providing financial support to high school junior ski programs and through individual grants and scholarships
- * Selecting junior, senior, and masters regional teams and support members competing at national and international levels
- * Creating lifelong successful athletes at all levels of ability