The Cross Country Ski Manager plans, directs and coordinates the operations of the cross country ski center including rentals, sales, banking, ski patrol, grooming, marketing and ski school.
This person will continue to develop the Cross-Country Ski program at Tamarack Cross-Country Ski Center including instructor training, lesson programs, junior team program, trail maintenance, retail, and special events.
Ultimately the manager is responsible for achieving goals in guest, employee, and financial measurements.
- College graduate or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience and or training in all aspects of cross country skiing management.
- PSIA certification or equivalent.
- CPR and First Aid certifications or equivalent.
- Nordic track specialist preferred.