Do you need to earn more Far West Bucks for this year’s trips, races and camps? Amazon.com has a great program for non-profits to earn money through their Community Gift Wrapping program. Basically, you go out to the Amazon distribution center in Fernley, NV and wrap Holiday gifts and earn 70 cents per package. The money will go to Far West Nordic and 90% of what you earn will go into your Far West Bucks account. The other 10% will benefit Far West Nordic.
OK, want more details?
You must be 18 to participate in the gift wrapping. You will be working out on the factory floor with the regular Amazon employees. You will be on your feet for four hour shifts, standing at a work counter, and wearing ear protection. You have to sign an agreement not to reveal any Amazon information and you have to go through a metal detector to prevent theft. You can work as an individual or get together with bunch of friends and family and go out together.
A few more shifts have become available to earn Far West Bucks through the Amazon Community Gift Wrapping Program. Some of these are weekend and evening shifts. This is a great way to earn Far West Bucks but you must be 18 years old to participate. Last year some families earned 100′s of dollars in Far West Bucks through this program. Get together with a group of family and friends to have more fun and earn more. See the Far West Nordic website for more details.
There are a limited number of spots open for the following shifts:
Friday December 7 – 6:30pm-10:30pm
Sunday December 9 – 7:30am-noon
Monday December 10 – 7:30-noon and 12:30-5pm
Wednesday December 12 12:30-5pm and 6:30-10:30pm
Friday December 14 7:30am-noon and 12:30-5pm
Saturday December 15 7:30am-noon and 12:30-5pm
Sunday December 16 12:30-5pm
E-mail Karen Sessler for more info and to sign up for shifts.
You will be paid 70 cents per package. For initial shifts expect to do 20-25 packages/hour but with experience it is possible to wrap 40-45 packages/hour. Your first shift will include a half hour instruction session and you are required to stop for lunch and breaks. Spaces are limited so sign up now.
For more info and to sign up contact:
Karen Sessler email@example.com 530 582-1056