- February 28 through March 9, 2014
- Open to all Junior National Qualified athletes for 2014.
- Cost: $1640 (this DOES NOT include airfare) Checks are strongly preferred.
- Far West Uniform (required) for those who do not own already: $250
- Signup/Payment Deadline: Thursday, February 20
- Mandatory Team & Parent Meeting: Saturday, February 22 @ 4 pm at Auburn Ski Club (after the State Championships)
Every athlete needs to have a valid USSA license, available on the ussa.org website->cross country->membership tools->new registration/license.
More info: http://www.trappfamily.com/jn2014
Junior Nationals this year will be held at the Trapp Family Lodge in Stowe, Vermont, March 3rd through the 8th, 2014. Our group will be staying at the Stowe Motel & Snowdrift, in a combination of houses and rooms. We are striving for every athlete to have his/her own bed accommodation. Food services will be supplied by the incomparable team of Linda and David Dore Catering.
Coaches: Mark Nadell, Caitlin Curran, Martin Benes, Holly Whitney, Gus Johnson, Maryellen Benier, Jeff Schloss, August Teague
Far West Nordic has established the price this year to reflect two important discounts:
1) Our standard “Cost-Recovery” percentage has been reduced.
2) Far West Nordic has included a $100 trip subsidy per athlete in the cost of this trip.
This cost includes all Coaching, Food, Lodging, Ground Transportation, and Entry Fees. It does not include Air Transportation (if necessary) from California to Vermont or incidental/food costs while traveling to and from Vermont.
A current Far West Nordic Race Suit is required for all athletes on this trip. Cost for those who have not purchased one already is $250 for Lycra Top, Lycra Bottom, and Warm-Up Jacket.
SOUTHWEST AIRLINES FLIGHT INFORMATION:
Friday, February 28
RENO to ALBANY
12:35 pm – 10:25 pm
Saturday, March 9
ALBANY to RENO
1:05 pm – 7:30 pm
SIGN UP DEADLINE is FEBRUARY 20th, 2014.
In order to keep costs as affordable as possible to all, Far West Nordic strongly PREFERS payment by check for this trip. Please bring your check to the Mandatory Team & Parent Meeting on Saturday, February 22 or send payment to:
Far West Nordic Ski Education Association
P.O. Box 10046
Truckee, CA 96162