Visit our Benefits Page for a full list of Far West Nordic Membership Benefits
FAR WEST MEMBERSHIP: 2014-2015 SEASON
Sign up now for 2014-2015 season membership.
or By Mail
Make checks payable to FWNSEA
|Far West Nordic Decals
All NEW members will receive Far West windshield decals. Racing and Supporting members will receive special Racing/Supporting decals (Supporting members will also receive Racing decals). If you are an existing or renewing member and want more decals, just let us know at email@example.com
- SUPPORTING MEMBERSHIPS are offered as a structured way for individuals and families to donate a major level of financial support to Far West Nordic. As a nonprofit, we are completely dependent on the generous contributions of our members and the community that we serve. If you highly value what Far West Nordic does, please consider signing up for a Supporting Membership. Supporting members receive all the benefits of Basic and Racing Membership, a special Far West membership card, and the sincere appreciation of the entire Far West community. Supporting members will also receive special Supporting and Racing decals.
- RACING MEMBERSHIPS offer all the benefits of Basic Membership, PLUS eligibility to compete and be scored in any Far West Race series, specifically: the Sierra Ski Chase competition, the Fischer Cup, and the Masters Challenge competition. Racing members will receive a special Racing member decal.
- BASIC MEMBERSHIP benefits include ski area discounts, eligibility to enroll in Far West programs and clinics, and eligibility to participate in the Sierra Ski Chase. Basic members also receive our periodic e-mails with important news and updates throughout the year. Basic members who complete the minimum number of qualifying races for the Sierra Ski Chase will earn a participation prize and are eligible for Ski Chase raffle prizes. Basic members will however not be scored in the Sierra Ski Chase competition — members who wish to be scored in the Sierra Ski Chase competition must sign up for Racing Membership.
- Family membership includes Supporting, Racing, or Basic Membership for up to two adults, and Junior Memberships for individuals under the age of 20. All individuals applying for a family membership must reside at the same address.
- Memberships are valid through April 30, 2015.
Far West membership dues may be fully tax deductible given the nature of benefits associated with membership and as we are a 501(c)(3) California nonprofit corporation. Check IRS publication 526, “Charitable Contributions” for more information or discuss this issue with your accountant regarding your tax deductibility.