Seasonal Position: Cross Country Nordic Ski Team Coach
- Coach, teach athletes. Implement training / competition program, conduct training.
- Communicate with parents and co-workers.
- Limited full and part time coaching positions available. Hours will vary depending on job requirements and opportunities.
- We have coaches positions open in our CROSS COUNTRY NORDIC SKI teams, where athletes age range from 6-18 depending on which group is being coached.
- High School graduate.
- High skill level and knowledge of the mechanics for CROSS COUNTRY skiing.
- Fluency in English language.
- Pay Grade is contingent on certifications, teaching, coaching, and competitive experience.
- Offers of employment may be contingent upon on-snow demonstration of skiing skills.
- Offers of employment may be contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
Harry Blackburn/Carl Underkoffler