School: Sugar Bowl Academy
Team: Sugar Bowl Academy and Farwest Nordic
Age first skied: 5
Favorite Book: “Where the Wild Things Are”
Favorite Nordic Athlete: Jessie Diggins
Favorite Off Snow Sport: Soccer
Favorite Athlete in that sport: David Beckham
Most Memorable Far West Experience:
So many memorable experiences… I love the camps and trips with my teammates and coaches.
Best Racing Experience:
I raced in W. Yellowstone for the first time (11/2011), an incredible experience!
If you could have one superhero power, what would it be?
What is something most people can do that you cannot?
I cannot whistle
Spread The Word!
Junior Nationals Schedule
March 3-10, 2012
Soldier Hollow, Midway, Utah
Soldier Hollow was the site of the 2002 Winter Olympic Games for biathlon, cross-country, and nordic combined.
Sat March 3: Opening Ceremonies
Mon March 5: Classic Sprint Competition (1.3k)
Wed March 7: Freestyle Mass Start Competition (5k /10k /15k)
Fri, March 9: Classic Interval Start Competition (5k /10k)
Sat March 10: Freestyle Relay Competition (3 x 1.3k relay); Closing Ceremony and Awards Banquet
- * Promoting and supporting XC ski clubs, ski venues, coaching, and race development within the Far West Region
- * Attracting new individuals and groups to XC racing
- * Developing junior, senior, and masters athletes* to their full potential through education and world-class coaching
- * Providing financial support to high school junior ski programs and through individual grants and scholarships
- * Selecting junior, senior, and masters regional teams and support members competing at national and international levels
- * Creating lifelong successful athletes at all levels of ability