Hometown Tahoe City
School: North Tahoe
Team: North Tahoe
Age first skied: 6
Favorite Book: Flat Stanley
Favorite Nordic Athlete: Marcus Nash
Favorite Off Snow Sport: Various Activities
Favorite Athlete in that sport:
Most Memorable Far West Experience:
Best Racing Experience:
If you could have one superhero power, what would it be?
to be flame retardant
What is something most people can do that you cannot?
touch their belly button
Spread The Word!
Junior Nationals Schedule
March 3-10, 2012
Soldier Hollow, Midway, Utah
Soldier Hollow was the site of the 2002 Winter Olympic Games for biathlon, cross-country, and nordic combined.
Sat March 3: Opening Ceremonies
Mon March 5: Classic Sprint Competition (1.3k)
Wed March 7: Freestyle Mass Start Competition (5k /10k /15k)
Fri, March 9: Classic Interval Start Competition (5k /10k)
Sat March 10: Freestyle Relay Competition (3 x 1.3k relay); Closing Ceremony and Awards Banquet
- * Promoting and supporting XC ski clubs, ski venues, coaching, and race development within the Far West Region
- * Attracting new individuals and groups to XC racing
- * Developing junior, senior, and masters athletes* to their full potential through education and world-class coaching
- * Providing financial support to high school junior ski programs and through individual grants and scholarships
- * Selecting junior, senior, and masters regional teams and support members competing at national and international levels
- * Creating lifelong successful athletes at all levels of ability