Hometown Brockway, Ca
School: Incline Middle School
Team: Auburn Ski Club
Age first skied: 3
Favorite Book: Toodles
Favorite Nordic Athlete: Therese Johaug
Favorite Off Snow Sport: mountain biking
Favorite Athlete in that sport: Todd Wells
Most Memorable Far West Experience:
My most memorable moment was going to a strength workout over the summer, and seeing Jeff slam the back of the van into a dumpster.
Best Racing Experience:
My best racing experience was at the Super JOQ in SoHo —getting on the podium both days was awesome.
If you could have one superhero power, what would it be?
The super power I would most want would be, being able to touch my toes because to me that is a super power.
What is something most people can do that you cannot?
Most people can clean their room which I seem to be incapable of doing, I think my parents wish I had learned this skill more than I want it. Another skill I never really picked up on is putting my hands out when I fall— I do wish to one day master this skill.
Spread The Word!
Junior Nationals Schedule
March 3-10, 2012
Soldier Hollow, Midway, Utah
Soldier Hollow was the site of the 2002 Winter Olympic Games for biathlon, cross-country, and nordic combined.
Sat March 3: Opening Ceremonies
Mon March 5: Classic Sprint Competition (1.3k)
Wed March 7: Freestyle Mass Start Competition (5k /10k /15k)
Fri, March 9: Classic Interval Start Competition (5k /10k)
Sat March 10: Freestyle Relay Competition (3 x 1.3k relay); Closing Ceremony and Awards Banquet
- * Promoting and supporting XC ski clubs, ski venues, coaching, and race development within the Far West Region
- * Attracting new individuals and groups to XC racing
- * Developing junior, senior, and masters athletes* to their full potential through education and world-class coaching
- * Providing financial support to high school junior ski programs and through individual grants and scholarships
- * Selecting junior, senior, and masters regional teams and support members competing at national and international levels
- * Creating lifelong successful athletes at all levels of ability