Hometown Incline Village
School: Incline High School
Team: Far West!!!
Age first skied: 2
Favorite Book: The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
Favorite Nordic Athlete: Andy Newell
Favorite Off Snow Sport: Biking
Favorite Athlete in that sport: Chris Horner
Most Memorable Far West Experience:
Road Biking in Sierraville with the comp team, and the collage atheletes that were training with us.
Best Racing Experience:
This years Soldier Holow Super JNQ was my first real trip with Far West. It was a huge step up from the local weekend races I end up doing, and even though I never realy saw them as soon as the gun went off, It was awesome to ski in the same race as some of the top guys on the west coast.
If you could have one superhero power, what would it be?
Ability to fly!
What is something most people can do that you cannot?
Spread The Word!
Junior Nationals Schedule
March 3-10, 2012
Soldier Hollow, Midway, Utah
Soldier Hollow was the site of the 2002 Winter Olympic Games for biathlon, cross-country, and nordic combined.
Sat March 3: Opening Ceremonies
Mon March 5: Classic Sprint Competition (1.3k)
Wed March 7: Freestyle Mass Start Competition (5k /10k /15k)
Fri, March 9: Classic Interval Start Competition (5k /10k)
Sat March 10: Freestyle Relay Competition (3 x 1.3k relay); Closing Ceremony and Awards Banquet
- * Promoting and supporting XC ski clubs, ski venues, coaching, and race development within the Far West Region
- * Attracting new individuals and groups to XC racing
- * Developing junior, senior, and masters athletes* to their full potential through education and world-class coaching
- * Providing financial support to high school junior ski programs and through individual grants and scholarships
- * Selecting junior, senior, and masters regional teams and support members competing at national and international levels
- * Creating lifelong successful athletes at all levels of ability