Hometown Mammoth Lakes
School: Sugar Bowl Academy
Team: Sugar Bowl Academy
Age first skied: 3
Favorite Book: The Help
Favorite Nordic Athlete: Kikkan Randall
Favorite Off Snow Sport: running
Favorite Athlete in that sport:
Most Memorable Far West Experience:
The epic snowball fight against Team Alaska at the Presque Isle JO’s.
Best Racing Experience:
Racing in West Yellowstone after the week of on snow training in November is awesome.
If you could have one superhero power, what would it be?
What is something most people can do that you cannot?
Rolling your tongue.
Spread The Word!
Junior Nationals Schedule
March 3-10, 2012
Soldier Hollow, Midway, Utah
Soldier Hollow was the site of the 2002 Winter Olympic Games for biathlon, cross-country, and nordic combined.
Sat March 3: Opening Ceremonies
Mon March 5: Classic Sprint Competition (1.3k)
Wed March 7: Freestyle Mass Start Competition (5k /10k /15k)
Fri, March 9: Classic Interval Start Competition (5k /10k)
Sat March 10: Freestyle Relay Competition (3 x 1.3k relay); Closing Ceremony and Awards Banquet
- * Promoting and supporting XC ski clubs, ski venues, coaching, and race development within the Far West Region
- * Attracting new individuals and groups to XC racing
- * Developing junior, senior, and masters athletes* to their full potential through education and world-class coaching
- * Providing financial support to high school junior ski programs and through individual grants and scholarships
- * Selecting junior, senior, and masters regional teams and support members competing at national and international levels
- * Creating lifelong successful athletes at all levels of ability