Hometown San Jose
School: Presentation High School
Team: Auburn Ski Club
Age first skied: 4
Favorite Book: Harry Potter Series
Favorite Nordic Athlete: Magdalena Neuner
Favorite Off Snow Sport: Speed Skating
Favorite Athlete in that sport: Apolo Ohno
Most Memorable Far West Experience:
Playing vile pranks on each other in West Yellowstone 2010
Best Racing Experience:
Soldier Hollow skate sprints 2011 – fast skies and fast competition
If you could have one superhero power, what would it be?
Teleportation because then I would be able to zap anywhere, anytime.
What is something most people can do that you cannot?
All of the Far West team is able to ski and train on snow every day (that is, when there is snow in Truckee!) except for me.
Spread The Word!
Junior Nationals Schedule
March 3-10, 2012
Soldier Hollow, Midway, Utah
Soldier Hollow was the site of the 2002 Winter Olympic Games for biathlon, cross-country, and nordic combined.
Sat March 3: Opening Ceremonies
Mon March 5: Classic Sprint Competition (1.3k)
Wed March 7: Freestyle Mass Start Competition (5k /10k /15k)
Fri, March 9: Classic Interval Start Competition (5k /10k)
Sat March 10: Freestyle Relay Competition (3 x 1.3k relay); Closing Ceremony and Awards Banquet
- * Promoting and supporting XC ski clubs, ski venues, coaching, and race development within the Far West Region
- * Attracting new individuals and groups to XC racing
- * Developing junior, senior, and masters athletes* to their full potential through education and world-class coaching
- * Providing financial support to high school junior ski programs and through individual grants and scholarships
- * Selecting junior, senior, and masters regional teams and support members competing at national and international levels
- * Creating lifelong successful athletes at all levels of ability